Sacred Wandering offers a variety of professional services designed to provide you with the most effective care possible.
Services most frequently provided are:
Individual adult psychotherapy or counseling: Clients meet one-to-one on a regular basis with our licensed professional counselor to explore patterns in which a person may be stuck and help identify desired changes. Typical areas of concern are emotional well-being, managing stress, and changes in behavior.
Alcohol and other drug abuse counseling (AODA): Adolescent and adult clients begin with participation in an initial assessment. Clients work to explore the role of substance use in their life, understand the effects of substance abuse or dependence, increase motivation to change, and implement desired changes.
Life coaching for specific issues: Coaching is a professional service not traditionally associated with mental health diagnoses. Coaching provides assistance with life issues.
Psychoeducational presentations for the public: Sacred Wandering members provide presentations to the public throughout the year on mental health problems and solutions. If your group would like information on a mental health presentation, please contact us.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored for each of our clients to help attain the personal growth and balance they are striving for with the following problems.
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder/Attention-Deficit Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse Problems
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Problems (Adolescent, Adult)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Christian Counseling
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Dual Diagnosis (Substance abuse combined with a mood or other disorder)
- E.M.D.R. (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- Emotional problems (Adolescent, Adult)
- Gay/Lesbian Issues
- Geriatric Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Occupational/Workplace Issues
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sexuality Issues
- Stress Management
- Thought Disorders
- Trauma and Abuse