What equipment do I need to use TeleMentalHealth services?
You’ll need the items below to use TeleMentalHealth services with Counseling at Sacred Wandering:
- An account with our office.
- Either be an existing client or become one
- A computer, tablet, or phone with internet access (no applications or software to download other than a web browser (see below)).
- An external or integrated webcam.
- An external or integrated microphone.
- An internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 MBPS. We recommend an Ethernet cable over Wifi when possible to ensure you receive the best possible connection through your internet provider. You can check your internet speed here. You should shut down all background applications to ensure Telehealth receives the majority of your internet’s bandwidth, especially applications that use your camera.
- Make sure you’ve signed the CONSENT FOR TELEMENTAL HEALTH SERVICES as indicated by the email you received to sign up for the online Patient Portal.